The HRIS Manager reports to the Chief Information Officer and the Group HR Director and works closely with Anglo-Eastern’s global technology and human resources leadership and department. As the HRIS Manager, you will undertake the responsibility of leading full lifecycle implementations of Anglo-Eastern’s new HRIS – SAP SuccessFactors, outsourcing payroll and other HR system projects. You will be the owner of the “back-end", partnering with our stakeholders to configure the HRIS environment to ensure the needs of the HR and corporate business strategies are being met and enabled to the fullest extent.
You will develop requirements and implementation plans to ensure the HRIS and other HR system projects are delivered effectively, on-time and within budget. You will develop workflows and influence the HR and business teams to get the most out of the HRIS, aiming for as much automated of process as can be delivered. You will lean out the waste in processes and always look forward at the product roadmap to ensure we are maximizing our capabilities and investment.
The HRIS Manager will act as a subject matter expect on the HRIS, and evangelize the HRIS to all levels across the global Anglo-Eastern organization through training and rapid interactions. You will be actively participate in driving organizational change management to align technology to core HR business processes.
• Act as the functional and technical subject matter expert on full lifecycle implementations of HRIS SuccessFactors – Employee Central and Time Off modules to ensure successful deployment and integration across the global Anglo-Eastern organization. This initial installation will be completely integrated with the various payroll providers from a regional (Asia and European) perspective. Outhouse payroll is being implemented in favor of the chosen partners. Next year implementations involve as well the successful configurations of Performance Management and Learning amongst other.
• Serve as a liaison between Information Technology and Human Resources and various regional stakeholders.
• Initiate, lead and assist in transformation efforts to elevate the organization to a highly automated standardized process. A major objective over time is to standardize HR business processes across all on shore and off shore locations.
• Identify opportunities for improvement, streamline, standardize, and continuously train global employees on the proper HR business processes and procedures they should be following via the implementation of HRIS. Shift from a fragmented HR environment where processes and activities are being handled differently at various locations to a standard global approach for Anglo-Eastern.
• Participate in research, testing, implementation and troubleshooting of global HRIS and cooperation between our different global HRM centers.
• Perform group data updates, exports, imports into HRIS; conduct data integrity audits to confirm data accuracy in the HRIS.
• Provide expertise on third-party interface requirements.
• Build and manage HR Metrics and analytical reporting.
• Develop and manage core project deliverables including detailed scope and requirements, resource plans, project schedules, risk management plans, change control processes, decision/action/risk/change/issue logs, communication plans, test strategies and lessons learned.
• Participates in cross-functional project teams to provide and implement effective system solutions to human resources.
• Facilitate clear and concise status updates for key project stakeholders including direct communications with project sponsors and steering committees.
• Act as a consultant to stakeholders in the development of project concepts by assisting in development of business case, feasibility, scope, resource requirements, and budget.
Skills and Professional Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experiences in HRIS on a global perspective
• Minimum of 5+ experiences in a leadership role with direct technical responsibility for HRIS management at either a best-in-class global corporation or high growth startup
• Proven functional and technical experiences and expertise in SuccessFactors, with in-depth knowledge of the Employee Central and Time Off modules, Performance Management and reporting capabilities
• Experience in deploying and leading the full lifecycle implementation of new HRIS on a global perspective is highly preferred
• Ability to demonstrate experience of working in a complex, international organization with solid understanding of HR processes, terminology, data and best practices
• Demonstrated experience implementing standardization and structure in international environment with different labor laws
• Possess strong HR business process mapping & analysis skills; be capable of quickly understanding current business processes and making recommendations for how to improve / re-design those processes to be more effective
• Serve as the in-house Subject Matter Expert for how HR business processes are implemented across the HRIS
• Effectively drive project tasks, deliverables, and milestones to successful completion; identify, communicate and mitigate project risks
• Experience in managing third party implementation partners; oversees vendor performance, deliverables, and user acceptance testing to ensure proper configuration
• Defines and executes a strategic plan / roadmap to become less reliant on third party implementation partners and bring those capabilities in-house
• Strong communication and presentation skills in presenting information / interacting with multiple disciplines at all levels of the organization, with capabilities of promoting, defending, explaining or challenging complex ideas to senior leadership across a global organization
• Strong computer skills including SuccessFactors as well as the ability to learn other HR Systems quickly and thoroughly
Critical Skills & Behaviors for Success
• Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
• Pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
• Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
• Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
• A hands-on and adaptable leadership style with commitment to driving results
Thought leader who can scale a business:
• Thought leader for peers, clients, as well as team, getting to root causes of issues
• Can play "high and low", operating at both a strategic and tactical level as needed
• Strong presenter, demonstrating the aptitude of communicating clearly and effectively to upper management and all levels across departments
Collaboration focus in all interactions:
• Provide coaching and learning opportunities to teams ensuring leading edge practices
• Influential to executives, colleagues, and peers coming from a "we" orientation
• Highly collaborative with the ability to build trusting relationships across a diverse, global workforce. Understanding and openness to different cultures to be a leading example of a global citizen
• Known for honesty and integrity
• Ability to deal with regional & remote team members
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0042 (CT3116727-01#0141)|
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: