- Act as a focal point of contact, proactively participate in a holistic process of implementation and ongoing enhancement of HRIS within local and regional scope
- Maintain and validate the system performance, also perform configuration of business process
- Comprehend users' requirements, interpret into technical specification, and conduct UAT
- Perform data mapping, system integration and data migration as well as post-implementation support
- Identify and implement new features, and deliver functional systems training
- Compile reports and analysis, also provide recommendation on manual operations reduction and usability enhancement
- Tertiary educated, with a majoring in IT or Computer Science
- Proven experience in HRIS implementation and migration in APAC regional coverage
- Knowledge in Fusion and Business Intelligence reporting tools will be an advantage
-Self-initiative, good project management and communications skills, also ability to prioritizing tasks
- Excellent command in Chinese and English will be required
Interested candidates, please forward your updated resume or contact +852 3428 5272 for further details.
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.