My client is looking for a junior candidate with all rounded junior HR experience within professional service field and interest to join legal industry.
They are a top tier UK law firm with over 25+ offices around the world in over 18 countries. Within the Magic Circle, they have a strong presence globally with their excellent reputation.
- To provide support in all areas of human resources, including recruiting, benefits, performance management and personnel administration, for the Asia Pacific region
- To assist in on and off boarding duties, handle paperwork and coordinate administrative logistics for new joiners and leavers
- To prepare documents for employment visa registrations and Law Society filings
- Maintain and update various HR information systems
- Maintain employment-related data and prepare required reports
- Other duties as requested and assigned
- 1 year of human resources experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Fresh graduates with a bachelor degree in HR, business, language or relevant discipline are welcome
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Use of good judgement and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Junior candidate from professional services field are welcome
- Corporate team and international environment
- Excellent scope and opportunity on CV
- Great learning scope
- Good autonomy
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joyce Kwong on +852 2258 3547.