· Provide administrative support within full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, manpower planning, employee relations, performance appraisal and other ad-hoc assignments.
· Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee records in HRIS.
· Prepare and consolidate management reports and perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Degree holder with 1-year relevant working experience in sizable companies.
· Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislations.
· Be a good team player, customer-oriented and willing to learn with positive attitude.
· Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
· Strong PC skills, proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
· Immediate availability is preferred.
· Fresh graduates will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05767858-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.