about the companyOur client is a Corporate Bank seeking an experienced HR officer in Hong Kong.
This role is responsible for assisting the Head of HR in the efficient day-to-day HR generalist functions
for Hong Kong Branch and Representative Offices as well as supporting all aspects of human
resources work. This includes recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training,
payroll, as well as the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review current processes and procedures in line with FAB strategies as well as local legislative
requirements. Formalise by creating policies and SOPs with an aim to streamline for
effectiveness and to ensure consistencies in processes
- Review staff Rules and Regulations (employee handbook) and all letter templates in a
regular basis to ensure legal compliance and in line with business strategy. On/ Off
- Manage and assist in resourcing activities; sourcing CVs, arranging/ conducting interviews,
- Ensure the annual review of JDs in the organization
- Provide support in planning, monitoring and implementing employee performance
- Work with service providers to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements imposed
by the regulators in Singapore.
- Ensure that organization is compliant with HKMA guidelines for bank regulations and
- Lead to deliver operational excellence in payroll services. Responsible of staff payroll and
- Liaise with External Payroll vendor and handle the monthly Payroll cycle.
- In conjunction with the external payroll vendors, manages the timely preparation, reporting
and payment of all statutory requirements to various government agencies in Asia Pacific;
payroll tax, social security etc.
- Answer employees' enquiries on tax or salary
- Work closely with Internal Compliance Team on annual control review and payroll walk
|Job ref no.||91M0088397_1527040907 (CT3113575-01#0249)|