Handle full spectrum of human resources functions especially in retail recruitment, staff relation, staff grievance & performance management
- Prepare HR reports on regular basis for management review
- Assist in work injury cases, staff disciplinary issues and labor dispute cases
- Work with retail operations to support retail front line staff in solving HR relevant issues
- Participate in staff relations and retention programs
- Handle ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years HR experiences in retail or service industry
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislations;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, advanced use of Excel & Chinese word processing
- Good multi-tasking skills, independent, well-organized and initiative
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resource Executive
We offer 5 days work per week, competitive remuneration package, on-job-training and excellent career prospects to right candidate. For interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary email to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.