- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, payroll, C&B, training, employee relations and company policies;
- Lead the team and provide a full spectrum of administrative support to general office administration, procurement, fixed assets management, corporate governance, office renovation and maintenance as well as service contract negotiation and renewal;
- Oversee IT support services;
- Provide strategic advice and services in all aspects of administration and human resources management.
- Assist in applying for work visa for overseas employees.
- Experience in PRC companies is preferred
- Familiar with Chinese company culture
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline;
- At least 8 years of solid HR & administrative experience with a minimum of 5 years in managerial level;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance;
- Well-organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Immediate available is preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.