- Manage tutor team to provide excellent music education courses in secondary/ primary school;
- Carry out company policy and event to tutor team;
- Conduct recruitment, arrange meeting and prepare monthly evaluation data of tutor team;
- Effectively communicate with Course Management Team and tutor to enhance the quality of teaching;
- Manage related database and monitor daily teaching schedule;
- Conduct communication with parent towards complaint/ enquiry;
- Manage general office admin;
- Assist to Director for general full time staff management;
- Assist to Operation team for data entry in peak season;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed;
- Passionate in working with people in different character and relationship building;
- Responsible, able to work under pressure and good problem solving skills are essential to the role;
- Capable to maintain a good working relationship with Course Management Team, accountant and music tutors;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- Good command of both written Chinese and English;
- Instrument player is an advantage.
Please send your full resume with expected salary by click Apply Now to submit.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7942|
Your Music Education Advisor
Established in 2000, MusicFriendly is a dedicated group of music professional specialising in education and music promotion. We develop a variety of music courses, covers both Western and Chinese music, which are tailor-made to accommodate different levels of students in both primary and secondary schools.
In order to encourage students perform active learning, MusicFriendly organizes various music competitions and concerts, provides a sophisticated platform for students to learn music and develop their performance skills, and therefore to make music being their 'Lifelong Partner'.