• Provide day-to-day administration, human resources and secretarial support.
• Handle full spectrum of office administration work including daily procurement, stationery ordering,
repair and maintenance, office safety and security.
• Handle travelling arrangement, transportation and the related logistic support.
• Assist in human resources functions, including recruitment, staff benefit administration, data entry
for HR record.
• Handle timesheet and attendance record.
• Maintain an efficient filing system.
• Handle phone calls and greet visitors.
• Support office relocation and renovation as well as facility management.
• Draft and prepare formal correspondence and notice.
• Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
• Form 5 or above with at least 2 years solid HR & administrative experience or Diploma holder or
above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Proficient in PC operations, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Outlook.
• Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
• Good team player with strong communication and coordination skills.
• Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative, patient and detailed minded, responsible and able to
work under pressure.
• Immediate available is preferable.
• Working Location in Quarry Bay
Interested parties, please send full CV with expected salary to Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0455|
2B SQUARE, an interior company established in 1991. The range of service covers general consultation on development possibilities, feasibility study, schematic design, conceptual design, tender documentation, contract administration, site supervision.
To cope with our business development, we are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions.
For more information, please visit our website: www.2bsquare.com