- Provide support in all-round Human Resources and Administration functions;
- Maintain good HR records and filing of personal data, leave records, attendance, etc.;
- Prepare regular HR & Admin report, correspondence and announcement;
- Renew license and insurances in compliance with updated regulatory requirements;
- Lead a small team to carry out daily office administration duties including maintenance and repair of office facilities and equipment, arrangement of company vehicles, procurement of office supplies, courier and delivery service, general expenses and company activities coordination, etc.;
- Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures;
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
- At least Diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations;
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, trustworthy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior Officer.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to qualified candidates who wish to advance their careers in a people-centered business. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability.
For more information, please visitwww.luenthai.com .
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.