Can you make a lasting impression?
National Hotels is looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to help us provide our guests with exceptionally thoughtful hospitality.
We offer rewarding and challenging career opportunities with a scope for advancement within our group.
• To provide all-rounded Human Resources administrative support in corporate office
• Assist in preparation for monthly payroll documents
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as required
• Working regularly 2-3 days per week, flexible working hours
• At least 2 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in hospitality industry
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and helpful person
• Able to work independently, well organized, stable and work with ethic
• Proficiency in spoken / written English and Cantonese
• Proficiency in Excel, Words and Power Point
• Good sense in using HR system is preferable
Please send your full resume and expected salary by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and only for recruitment purposes and remuneration policy is subject to change according to operational needs)
We are an equal opportunities employer