- Work with HR team to provide a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations
- Assist in recruitment, such as handle job posting, interview and recruitment day etc.
- Assisting in monthly payroll calculation and keep all records in a well-organized follow-up system
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of HR information
- To provide support to ad-hoc projects
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant subjects
- 2 years relative working experience in human resources, preferably in catering or retail industry.
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance is preferred
- Proficient in HRMS and MS Office (word, excel, power point and Chinese word processing)
- Independent, details-oriented, able to prioritize workloads and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Immediately available
Please send your CV with salary history and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking " Apply Now ".
(Personal data collection would be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep all related information up to 6 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterward.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.