The incumbent will be responsible for a wide range of personnel services support in the areas of payroll calculation, tax returns report preparation, MPF/retirement scheme administration, medical scheme administration and other operational / administrative duties as required.
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance and MPF Ordinance
- Responsible, well organized, detail-oriented and be a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word-processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0050|