Can you make a lasting impression?
National Hotels is looking for friendly, enthusiastic people to help us provide our guests with exceptionally thoughtful hospitality.
We offer rewarding and challenging career opportunities with a scope for advancement within our group.
• To provide all-rounded Human Resources administrative support in corporate office
• Assist in preparation for monthly payroll documents
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as required
• Working regularly 1-2 days per week
• At least 1 year of Human Resources experience, preferably in hospitality industry
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and helpful person
• Able to work independently, well organized, stable and work with ethic
• Proficiency in spoken / written English and Cantonese
• Proficiency in Excel, Words and Power Point
• Good sense in using HR system is preferable