Human Resources Assistant
• Identify and approach suitable candidates using applicant tracking systems, candidate databases, warm/cold calls
• Manage and conduct interview to evaluate candidates
• Work closely within team to provide candidates the highest level of service
• Degree holder or above in Human Resources, Psychology, Information Technology or other related discipline
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent spoken and written English, and Cantonese, Mandarin is an asset
• Any previous exposure to the IT sector would be advantageous but not essential
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and quote the job reference no.
|Job ref no.||118-20092019-SC (CT3122612-01#0049)|
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.