Provide clerical and administrative supports to Human Resources. Assist in compiling and preparing documents and reports. Streamline end-to-end HR operations. Conduct thorough due-diligence to ensure compliance requirements are met. Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above in relevant disciplines;
- With clerical experience is preferable;
- Fresh graduate is welcome;
- A good team player, responsible and attentive to details;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.