We CARE for People so they can be their BEST.
At Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin, we care about your well-being and we value your work-life balance as much as you do. Join us to be part of our team and experience the followings:
- Complimentary use of Fitness Centre
- Free bicycle / tennis court rental
- Free bicycle parking
- Associate Car Park available at a special monthly rate
- Nutritious meal served in Associate Restaurant for free
- 12 complimentary room nights per year in Hyatt hotels worldwide
We look forward to hearing from committed and enthusiastic candidates like you!
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. The Human Resources Assistant is responsible to assist the Director of Human Resources in the efficient running of the Human Resources Department.
University Degree/Diploma – preference given to Human Resources or hospitality-related degrees. Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions would be a useful benefit. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.