Candidates with less than one year working experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
This position is reporting to Senior HR Manager of RHQ
• Provide quality human resources services to RHQ departments in relation to day to day HR operations, orientation, employee relationship, hiring and selection for staff level, benefits / payroll administration and enquiries, HR systems administration and maintenance
• Assist in other HR functions including employee engagement programs and performance management
• Assist the supervisor on policies implementation, Hong Kong statutory compliance and corporate governance
• Prepare HR statistics and reports for management’s information
• Undertake other projects as assigned
• Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
• Candidate with 1 - 3 years solid experience in Human Resources field from the retail industry / MNC background is a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of HRIS is a plus
• Energetic, meticulous and proactive, passionate working with people
• Good interpersonal skills, strong sense of accountability
• Excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese is a must
• Able to work under tight deadlines and self-motivated
We offer a competitive package, benefits and remuneration. Please apply with full resume by stating the latest and expected salaries and availability date to the Human Resources Manager, 25/F Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, by fax to 2116 9225 or by clicking ‘Apply Now’, please visit our website at http://www.samsonite.com.hk/. All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#6456|
Samsonite aims to become one of the world’s most highly regarded premium lifestyle travel brands. Today, our brands service every segment of the market, reaching customers in all walks of life, all over the world. Each of our brands has been developed to meet the precise quality and needs of the consumers within its market. All brands share a common philosophy: to deliver innovative and high-quality products that reflect Samsonite’s commitment to excellence, innovation and quality.
To cope with the business expansion in our Asia Regional Office in Hong Kong, we invite high-caliber candidates to join us for a rewarding career.