- Prepare HR attendance, insurance enrollment/renewal or other related reports
- Assist in the application and renewal of employment working visa for all Expatriates and the application for different types of visa
- Handle name card & body check issue
- Assist in the roll out of new HR system
- Assist in the logistic support of HR trainings
- Prepare HR supporting documents, data entry and filing
- Ad-hoc projects and other HR / administration duties
- Tertiary / Associate Degree or above in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Chinese (Japanese is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Detail minded, self-motivated, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded, creative thinking and a good team player
**Fresh from university with some part-time administration experiences will also be considered. **
We offer attractive benefit package including
- 5.0 working days
- Bank Holidays & Company Holidays
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical coverage (Hospitalization, Out-Patient & Dental)
- Group Life & Accidental Insurance
- Annual Body Check
Interested parties please apply with full CV (in word format) quoting following information,
(1) Expected salary
(2) Last salary
to the attention of Personnel at 28/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or e-mail to us.
For more recruitment information, you may visit our website.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.