1. The candidate will be responsible for full spectrum of HR functions, including Recruitment, Training & Development and employment relations.
2. Own the end-to-end recruitment process, including but not limited to ads posting, screening, interviewing and preparing documents for onboard matters.
3. Assist in reviewing and updating the HR polices, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations.
4. Assist in the review in monthly payroll, allowance & commission calculation, taxation & MPF administration etc.
5. Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or related disciplines.
2. At least 1-2 years of relevant HR experience.
3. Team player with great communication skills and analytical mind.
4. Quick learner and able to work under a fast-paced environment.
5. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
6. Proficient in MS Office and HRIS (Workday & LinkedIn).
Interested Applicants - please send an updated copy of your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] to apply.
We Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organization within the shortest time.
We understand the challenges that our clients and candidates face, thus we are committed to creating an ideal platform for them to meet. Meanwhile, we facilitate the hiring success for all our clients and open doors to enable qualified talents to further enhance their career growth.