- Oversee full spectrum of HR activities including recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, training and performance appraisal
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Act as a HR business partner and be the focal contact point in providing professional solution on different HR issues
- Supervise Compliance Team to run Corporate Social Responsibility Program to meet with local statutory and customer’s code of ethics
- Maintain harmonic relation with Employee Union and build up a rapport between the management, line supervisor and worker.
- Station at the garment factories in Vietnam/Philippines
- Perform other ad hoc duties to support the Company’s business goals
- Academic training in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 10 years HR generalist experience with at least 3 years in manufacturing sector, plus overseas exposure preferable
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, fringe benefits and career path to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume with recent photo and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
All personal data collected from applicant will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.