You will be working for a 298-room hotel, which is only a 3-minute walk from Tuen Mun MTR station. We would like you to join us as one of our penta team members.
You'll feel right at home if:
- you can take care of recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training and development, associate relations and performance management to stimulate associates’ potential to the maximum level
- you've got a knack for collaborating with all department heads to deliver the highest standards of service to associates
- you want to learn everything there is to learn in a busy hotel, and you want to have fun doing it
- you always seek continuous improvement for better results
- you make associates our fans because you're a fan yourself
Ready to join penta?
If you have a minimum of eight years’ solid experience in human resources in hotel industry, with at least three years in managerial level; if you've completed a bachelor's degree in human resources management or hotel management; if you’re well versed with employment-related ordinances; if you’re self-motivated, creative and versatile; if you have strong interpersonal, communication and coaching skills; if you're a people person, relaxed but no pushover; if you have the respect of your team, and are the kind of person who finds solutions that work for everybody; if you’re proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; if you like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat pressure for breakfast, then we want you at penta!
Please email us at email@example.com or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant human resources manager.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Tuen Mun is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Tuen Mun
6 Tsun Wen Road, Tuen Mun,
New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3112 8238
Fax: +852 3112 8230