● Handle a full spectrum of Human Resources functions, including but not limited
to end-to-end recruitment, on-boarding, mobility logistics such as visa, housing
and home trip, insurance renewal, performance management and employee
● Managing hiring budget, liaise & manage recruitment agencies
● Ensure the smooth implementation of performance management cycle
● Manage day-to-day HR operations
● Handle employee discipline and grievance
● Prepare and update various HR reports in quality and timely manner
● Participate in HR projects, policies / procedures review and any ad hoc duties as
● Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
● At least 8 years of generalist experience in Human Resources from multinational
organization with solid experience on recruitment for all levels of positions, visa
application and lease arrangement.
● Independent, confident to work with regional team, responsible, able to work
under pressure, tight timeline with strong multi tasking skills and flexible
● Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinances and other related
● Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
● Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
|Job ref no.||CT3124792-01#3355|
Recruit Logic is a trusted recruitment partner of leading global organizations with consultancy needed in IT Recruitment, General Recruitment, Executive Search, Talent Management and Career Advisory across APAC.
Our hiring is truly end to end – from analyzing, selection, technical assessment to on-boarding and engagement. Our consultants are experts within both the fields of permanent and contract positions, and are fully flexible to cater to both client and candidate needs.
We are professional in working with talents and advise them in making the right career move.