- Provide Human Resources and Administration support to Hong Kong & Mainland office
- Support to set up HR function including recruitment and compensation
- Prepare proposals and analytic reports for senior managements to review
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree Holder or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in HR & Administration roles
- A self-motivating team player who is able to work efficiently
- Able to work under tight schedule and under pressure
- Proficiency in PC applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written Chinese and spoken Putonghua is a must
- Excellent Chinese written skill are highly preferred
- Knowledge in Chinese culture and exposure in Mainland is highly preferred
- Frequency travel to China is required
Interested parties please send full resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to us by e-mail (Click Apply Now below). Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.