- Support the full spectrum of HR functions in Asia Pacific including but not limited to employment contracting, leave management, compensation & benefits, performance management, recruitment, orientation, exit formalities, manpower statistics reports and O-chart reports
- Responsible for the all round HR functions of ShenZhen, Vietnam and Myanmar Office
- Coordinate with Regional Offices in regards to HR matters
- Assist in formulating HR policies and streamlining procedures in the Asia Pacific region based on the direction of the group, market practices and business needs
- Maintain and update HR record and system
- Responsible for organizing company functions and activities
- Participate in ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Degree Holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in human resources preferably gained in sizable firm or fast-paced environment
- Regional experience is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Chinese input method
- Good command in documentation and filing system
- Applicants must be hardworking, responsible, attentive to details, initiative, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel PRC-SZ (not frequent)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Less experience or fresh graduate will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
We offer 5 days work , flexible working hours , 13th month salary , discretionary performance bonus , health and d ental insurance scheme to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest available date by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.