Human Resources Officer
- Assist in coordination and delivery of full HR functions such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, training programs, orientation, performance management and employee relations
- Take up other HR functions, ad-hoc projects and related duties when required
- Degree holder in Hospitality/ Human Resources Management
- Minimum 5 years of solid HR experience in Hospitality/ Catering industry
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, legislation and related regulations
- High accuracy in work & well organized in a fast pace environment
- Mature, detail-minded & attention to details
- A good team player with strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Can demonstrate a ‘Can-do’ & Enthusiastic attitude
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Good command in MS Office (inc. Chinese word processing)
- Familiar with MRC system is highly preferable
We offer 5-day and comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT_TLM_HRO (CT3111487-01#0080)|
|Require to Travel||
The Luxe Manor is a stylishly surrealism-inspired boutique hotel located in Hong Kong’s Tsim Sha Tsui since 2006. Nuzzled amidst the bustling nightlife of Knutsford Terrace, The Luxe Manor boasts 153 stunning guest rooms and 6 themed suites offering a distinct feeling of adventure within Hong Kong’s urban jungle. Dada, the property’s bar and lounge, is creatively reminiscent of the elusive Dada art movement, catering to the stylish segment of both the luxury leisure and business travelers. FINDS is the iconic Nordic restaurant featuring Scandinavian cuisine by Chef Jaakko Sorsa and hotspot of molecular mixology. The Luxe Manor is managed by GR8 Leisure Concept Ltd., a Hong Kong based hospitality group. For more information, please visit www.theluxemanor.com.
We cordially invite high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.