You'll feel right at home if:
- you are an all-rounder of recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits and associate relations
- you work well with associates at all levels
- you want to learn everything there is to learn in a busy hotel, and you want to have fun doing it
- you make associates our fans because you're a fan yourself
- you like 5-day work week, enjoy wearing jeans to work and eat presssure for breakfast
Sounds like you? Then get ready to join penta!
If you've completed a diploma in human resources management or hotel management, if you have a minimum of two years' solid experience in human resources in hotel industry, if you're well versed with employment-related ordinances; if you're self-motivated, creative and versatile, if you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, if you speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin, then we want you at penta!
Please email us at email@example.com or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant human resources officer.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3112 8232
Fax: +852 3112 8230