• Provide a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, attendance management, taxation, MPF, employee relations, compensation and benefits.
• Working with business units in various human resources initiatives in relation to manpower planning, performance management and internal communications etc
• Providing professional HR advisory services with operational support to the business units
• Auditing and guiding the compensation and benefits administration including review of bonus system, commission calculation and payroll processing
• Formulating, reviewing and implementing human resources policies, procedures and systems to be in line with company objectives and to enhance efficiency
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related discipline
• Minimum 4 years of all rounded HR management experience in fast moving and dynamic organizations
• Well-versed with Employment Ordinance and other related regulations and MPF is a must.
• Incumbent must be a "hands-on" type of person in management style and be able to inspire and build confidence in the existing management team or make the organizational changes where necessary to ensure the company's continued growth
• Proactive, result-oriented, highly self-motivated with positive attitude
• Strong in communicating with people from different backgrounds and at all levels, both internally and externally
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Strong at project management skills , consulting and HR business partnership
• Able to work under pressure and work independently
• Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, employment related ordinances, HR policies and procedures
5 days, bank holiday, 0930-1830, performance bonus, MPF, medical insurance, purchase discounts benefits on company products.
Interested parties please send resume via email.
Candidate should states current and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY IS PREFERRED.
|Job ref no.||CT3120197-01#0006|
An Integrated Brand Management Company specializing in Cosmetics located in Tsim Sha Tsui. With our expanding businesses, you will be working in different brands that we offer, and therefore we are looking for candidates with true affinity and passion for cosmetic products is needed to join us, we would love to hear from you!