Your field of responsibility
This role part of the IB COLM PRC team providing client onboarding support to Investment Banking sales personnel in the processes relevant for the onboarding and maintenance of IB client relationships:
• Client Onboarding ('COB'), Initial and Ongoing KYC/AML Client Due Diligence ('CDD'), Suitability, Tax and Regulatory Due Diligence ('RDD'),
• Perform relevant client static data capture, documentation formalities, and fulfilment of other applicable requirements managed by IB COLM.
• Drive the production and reporting of Key Performance Indicators ('Key Performance Indicators'), Key Risk Indicators ('KRI') and MI reports feeding into IB COLM Governance. Carry out day-to-day supervisory tasks and train junior members of the IB COLM PRC team.
• Investigate and raise potential breaches in IB COLM processes. Proactively provide / obtain / coordinate advice from/to relevant partners to resolve potential or actual IB COLM issues.
• Provide relevant translations to / from English for BAU and day-to-day team needs in Mandarin and possibly in other languages.
• Contribute to the implementation of IB Onshore China operating model and participate in projects that are aligned with the Investment Bank and IB COLM's strategic initiatives, including but not limited to:
1. CLM Change Book of Work,
2. Data Quality and Steward Ownership model,
3. Account Forms Governance
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of IB client platform solutions (Fenergo and others)
• Seek to stay up-to-date with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements, and attend relevant training
• Provide support for any regulatory & audit related reviews of the IB COLM process, as required
This role reports to the IB COLM PRC team lead located in Beijing.
Your future colleagues
We are a department that offers a range of multi-talented, experienced people, based in different locations. We practice high integrity, promoting transparency and an attitude to continuously challenge oneself.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||171158 (CT3126123-01#1710)|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.