JOB PURPOSE: The ICT Technician is a dynamic position dedicated to supporting all areas connected and relating to the use of ICT resources. Special emphasis in this post is placed on supporting the use of ICT resources as an education tool.
- Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT resources.
- Support accurate inventory control practices of ICT resources.
- Provide technical support and develop training resources for users with respect to the use of ICT.
- Support community members on ad hoc projects that require ICT resources for completion.
- Collaborate as a team member of the ICT Department in completing new system development and integration of ICT systems and applications.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by ICT Manager.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma holder in Computing/Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 3 years of relevant working experience is preferred, fresh graduate with great potential will also be considered.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with current operating systems, hardware and mainstream software.
- Knowledge in PHP and MySQL is an advantage.
- A team player who is able to train, communicate and present complicated tasks in simple, clear language to other members of staff.
- A positive mentality, focused on problem solving and achieving the aims of the Team.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 03 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3110821-01#0208|