• Support and maintenance of all student, staff laptops and classroom ICT equipment
• This is a permanent full-time position and the anticipated start date will be late June 2018
• Responsible for the management and support of all laptops at West Island School including day to day support, damage claims and loaner issues
• Responsible for recording, documenting, resolving and tracking all helpdesk jobs via online ticketing system
• To act as the first line of technical support for students and staff
• Responsible for laptop image preparation
• Technical support, maintenance and inventory of all classroom ICT equipment such as projectors, visualizer, desktops and interactive whiteboards
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• IT Team Manager
• Entry level or 1-2 years in a similar role
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Strong English communication abilities
• Ability to troubleshoot day to day problems encountered by IT users on a Windows platform is essential
• Working knowledge of Windows is essential
• Working knowledge of generic application software packages is essential
• Working knowledge of Internet and related applications is essential
• Working knowledge of Networks is desirable
• A friendly, approachable manner in relation to staff and student users is essential
• Ability to adapt to new situations and to learn new skills is essential
• Ability to work effectively under pressure is essential
• Good team worker is essential
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 24 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Margaret Lau at +852 2819 1962 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.