Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The GSAM North Asia Institutional Team is responsible for the generation of new business as well as the ongoing servicing of existing mandates with institutional investors across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea. We deliver investment ideas and innovative solutions to investors to help them navigate changing markets, and serve as the key point of contact for clients regarding all matters relating to their investments.
We are seeking an exceptionally driven professional with strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. As part of the GSAM North Asia Institutional Team, this individual will work closely with senior team members to retain, manage, enhance and develop institutional client relationships in the region, and ultimately drive commercial impact.
• Work closely with senior team members to help service client accounts and provide thorough resolution to a broad range of investment-related and operational issues
• Proactively identify and escalate any sensitive client issues to senior team members; coordinate timely responses to clients
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the Division including Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, Legal, Technology, Operations and Compliance, with a common goal of providing the best possible experience for our clients
• Support senior team members to execute business development efforts by helping with prospect pitches, product presentations, and requests for proposals (RFPs) across a broad range of asset classes including hedge funds, private equity, real estate, fixed income and equities
• Good knowledge and passion for the asset management business and capital markets
• 4+ years of experience in Institutional Sales needed
• Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to drive tasks to completion in a highly organized manner
• Fast learner who is able handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and confidence of colleagues, and collaborate well with others
• Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese are also required
• Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• HK SFC Type 1 license required, or will be required to be obtained within 3 months of joining
• Undergraduate degree in business or finance related studies
Interested parties, please click Apply Now
to apply job.