Who are Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career. Hilti has been accredited World’s Great Place to Work in 2017 and Kincentric Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2021.
What does the role involve?
Customize business solution and account configuration on our asset management system
- Align the customer expectation and optimize an execution plan for implementing the subscribed service ON!Track on inventory/warehouse management.
- Contact customers to consolidate all necessary setup data and process flow before the implementation kickoff in a dedicated time frame.
Facilitate Project Implementation
- Direct the ON!Track implementation and supervise 3rd party service workforce (3PL) to execute tagging task on customers’ inventory subject to customers’ needs at different assigned working locations such as outdoor construction jobsites, warehouse, office etc.
- Conduct end-user software/hardware trainings on both wed-portal and mobile apps platforms for users or workers.
- Review and optimize on-going implementation / tagging process, look for improvement opportunities.
Business Caring for Customers
- Conduct periodic care visits for subscribed customers to ensure positive usage experience.
- Cooperate with trade salesforce and marketing team to engage ON!Track customers with good experience practice and enhance account development with further business potentials.
What do we offer?
- Long-term career development opportunities
- 14 days’ annual leave per year plus birthday leave and 3 days’ family care leave
- Medical insurance covering spouse and dependents
- Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
- Annual year-end bonus
What you need is:
- Diploma or above with 2 years’ customer facing experience in providing solutions and services, could be in areas of system care & implementation, system solution service, after sales service, customer service or frontline sales.
- Detailed-oriented with process mind thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Customer centric and result-oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Excellence interpersonal skills and communication skills, open for feedback and suggestions.
- Work independently and self-driven. Good teamwork attitude and effective collaboration with others.
- Willing to supervise others to drive for changes and executions. Possess training or coaching skills will be an advantage.
- Creative and patience, positive thinking and with a can-do attitude.
- Willing to work outdoor environment including construction sites and warehouse when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint. A tech-savvy personality is highly appreciated.
- Fluent in spoken & written Cantonese/Chinese is a MUST and conversational English.
- Someone with high ambition and potential to excel and develop their long term career in the company.