Our client is a large corporation, due to expansion, now looking for various IT professionals to join their IT team.
Attractive offer (18-50K)
IT Support / Technician (inhouse)
- Provide first level technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone or email
- Responds to isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Support End-User Services Hotline support and answer user enquires on in-house IT service
- Handle the user enquire and service renewal on PC and Mobile device service
- Provide first level Microsoft office, SharePoint, business productivity tools consulting and support
- Provide First-level daily support on both network, desktop hardware & software problem
- Re-configuration of PC HW, printer and SW due to office relocation
- Provide VPN client, mobile device and network access support
- Provide standby support on ad hoc issue
- Monitor ticket status and engineer support
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Information Services or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years' relevant support experience
- Solid experience on Active Directory is a big plus
- Cantonese is a MUST
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Less experience / Fresh graduate welcome
Assistant Manager / System Administrator - all-round (inhouse)
- Hardware/software setup, maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Provide hardware, software, Database and network support
- Coordinate with vendors on hardware and software purchase/maintenance
- Manage IT asset and server hardware inventory
- Documentation of network and IT infrastructure
- Vendor and Project management
- Follow up ad-hoc task
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years working experience related to IT support and troubleshooting
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications skill and self-motivated
- Able to work independently
- Strong infrastructure skills (Cloud, AWS, Windows, VMWare, Linux, Veeam, Networking, HA Soultion)
- Scriping like Windows Powershell/ Linux Shell scripts, or others scripting tools
- Knowledge in Firewall, Switches, SAN, MSSQL, MYSQL, VOIP, VPN
- Perform Window/Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, systemmonitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with systemarchitecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT auditregulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Windows XP/7, Window 2008Server and Redhat Linux 6 system administration
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Window 2008 Active Directory, Microsoft Cluster, Redhat GFS, Redhat Cluster suite and middleware products such as Hyperion/BIEE, Tomcat, IIS, Apache, WebSphere and MQSeries
- Proficiency in window/shell scripting
- Experience in blade server system administration, VM and Lotus Notes is a plus.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Will to work out of office hours for urgent production issues supporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in cloud/big data architecture design, system security, ISO 20K/ITIL is an advantage.
- Experience in IT inventory management and IT operation automation is an added value.
- Good price negotiation, IT procurement, budget and financial management skills will be a definite advantage.
(Senior) Network Engineer
- Perform daily operation support and fault isolation on network infrastructure
- Network routers and switches configuration
- Network infrastructure improvement implementation
- Monitor the healthiness of overall network infrastructure
- Suggest any upgrade / replacement for network equipment
- Good knowledge in network troubleshooting
- Participate in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc system support/ quick win solution to users when required
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding with ability to adopt latest information technology and standards for the whole company
- Good technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking, and IT security and applications
- Good communication, presentation, project management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective and efficient problem solving skill
- Familiar with WAN/LAN/VLAN/VPN/ architecture and switching prefer
- Holder of CCNA & CCDA are highly preferable
- Less experience will also consider
Data Centre Operator
1 year experience+, 7x24 shift, Cantonese MUST, Good English, upto 20k + allowance
Senior Network Security (30-60k), junior also consider