• North Point, HK Island
• Monday to Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday 07:00-00:00
• 8 working hours required
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints via inbound hotline in a professional manner
• Responsible for performing clerical support such as data entry and prepare reports
• Work closely with team supervisor to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese). ability to communicate in Mandarin would be an advantage
• Customer focused with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Customer Service or Telemarketing would be an added advantage
• Computer literacy in MS Office and general operation
• Paid training will be provided
• 5-day work (2 days leave a week) + Public Holiday
• Offer very competitive remuneration package
• Annual Leave
• Medical coverage
• Life insurance
有意申請者，請於辦公時間致電 2539 3888 預約查詢或電郵履歷至 [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114526-01#0014|
|Require to Travel||
Serving companies largely in the financial, IT and telecommunication sectors; we specialize in generating high sales growth, improving call centre performance and profit generating customer service. Teledirect has implemented over 4,500 successful programmes interacting with our clients' customers around the world and has a customer acquisition track record of over 3 million. Teledirect has also received due recognition by the industry by winning several regional awards under the best contact centre operations and the best contact centre professionals categories. Our commitment to excellence is underscored by our practice of recruiting the best of the best, customizing products and services for rapid business growth, and setting standards for quality performance and superb results.