Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain all daily income that should have been received by the hotel was received and to ensure established operation policy and procedures are always adhered to.
- To ensure that all room charges are properly posted and are always balance with Front Office.
- Audit guest ledger charges from all Food and Beverage outlets and minor department, balancing same with the restaurant recap sheet and other control sheet.
- Test checks all cashier sheets for accuracy and completion.
- Conducts all control checks procedures are directed by Financial Controller.
- Ensure that all audit documentation is properly place for final review.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Hospitality Management or finance relevant discipline qualification.
- With relevant working experiences in Hotel Finance department or Front Office Department or F&B department are essential.
- Familiar with MS Excel and accounting software
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Mandarin, Cantonese
The L'hotel group offers not just a job, but a career.
Any individuals who are committed to service excellence and want to grow in and with the Group, please send full resume to Human Resources Department, L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2280 2842, or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
We are an equal opportunity employer who welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Candidates may be given consideration for other posts within L’hotel Group, and will be informed in due course. Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.
L’hotel Group Portfolio
L’hotel Nina et Convention Centre
L’hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View
L’hotel Island South
Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok Hong Kong
Lodgewood by L’hotel Wanchai Hong Kong
|Job ref no.||CT3117366-01#0327|
Located in Tsuen Wan in the district’s iconic Nina Towers, L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is a grand hotel offering top class accommodation and facilities. The Hotel boasts 1,608 guestrooms including 43 suites and is home to Hong Kong’s largest hotel ballroom with a banquet capacity of up to 100 tables. Famed for the spectacular panoramic sea views, the Hotel also houses three restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and is connected with mega shopping malls.
Be part of something big at L’hotel Nina et Convention Centre.