Please submit application on-line via https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/ha_ext_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=KCC2208058&tz=GMT%2B08%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FHong_Kong on or before 26 September 2022.
Rank: Information Technology Assistant
Office: Information Technology Department, Kowloon Central Cluster
Pay: $17,177 - $25,088 (HGPS Point 3-9) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks 2)
- Carry out IT support and administration tasks as required by supervisors for the implementation of IT solutions in responsible areas.
- Provide user support on areas related to IT.
- Prepare and maintain system documentations and reports on areas related to IT.
- Liaise with users, contractors and other IT teams for system maintenance.
- Install and configure computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software problems.
- Answer telephone calls and perform daily operations in the Call Centre.
- Provide training, helpdesk services and on-site support to end users.
- Input and maintain hardware inventory.
- Co-ordinate with users and HAHO in corporate system implementation and installation.
- Provide on-site support duty at different hospitals / institutions in Kowloon Central Cluster.
- Provide after-office-hours system support.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- (a) Passes in 5 Subjects including English Language (Syllabus B) & Mathematics in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or equivalent. OR
(b)5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education attaining the level specified below:
- Level 2 in English Language and Mathematics; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category/ Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent.
- Completed a recognized diploma or higher course in IT of at least 2 years in duration.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure:
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT operation field.
- Good phone manner and possess positive customer service attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated, pleasant and with mature personality.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Experience in PC/Server troubleshooting, MS Windows operating system & MS Office problem handling, iOS platform hardware support such as Mac, iPad and WLAN/LAN support in hospital environment.
For Serving HA Staff
- The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for a period of 1-3 year(s)depending on his/her existing employment terms.
(a) Contract employee will be offered contract employment with an up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as contract-end gratuity subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
(b) Permanent employee will be offered a fixed term appointment after which the employee may be reverted back to his/her former substantive rank.
- The offer of salary and allowance (Cash Allowance, Fixed-flexi Allowance or Monthly Allowance) for serving employee upon changes in appointment will be made in accordance with prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
- Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 1-3 year(s). Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
For All Applicants
- May be required to perform on-call duties/work shift or work outside normal office hours, on public holidays and during typhoon, rainstorm and other emergencies when necessary. Selected candidate may be required to carry out 24-hour pager support duty.
- The selected candidate(s) may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- May be required to provide on-site support services at different hospitals to meet service needs of the HA.
- The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
Please submit application on-line with graduation certificates in relevant to IT courses (including transcript) via https://ha.taleo.net/careersection/ha_ext_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=KCC2208058&tz=GMT%2B08%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FHong_Kong on or before 26 September 2022. For enquiries, please telephone 3506 4678.