Analyze existing data structures, build data structures and models, maintain and optimize data structures in line with business needs and bank strategies, coordinate the effective collection, storage, processing and application of various types of bank data through technologies including systems and database applications. Furthermore, it provides data processing services by generating various reports or electronic forms requested by users to improve the quality of operations, make use of data applications, ensure the independence, reliability, safety and completeness, and reduce data redundancy, resulting in improving the degree of data sharing and the efficiency of data management to support the bank's decision making and operations.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computing, Computer Science or related disciplines; Master degree holder will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry, IT and data management;
- With 3 years of experience in data management and storage related projects and system development, and extensive project implementation experience in data analysis, data mining and database modeling;
- Familiar with ETL tools such as DataStage, Informatica; SQL, DB2, Oracle, SAS, MySQL, MS Access and other database technologies; Hyperion, Cognos and other data analysis tools; Preferred experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin and PowerDesigner;
- Strong communication and coordination skills, energetic and self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and flexible;
- Innovative strategic thinking and keen judgment.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Information Technology Manager.)