Perform IT risks management tasks such as IT vendors/suppliers management, IT contracts management, IT incidents response management, handling IT audit affairs, executing risk mitigation projects (for example, information security compliance check, security awareness program, etc.) Review IT initiatives in accordance to regulatory bodies’ requirements and regulations. Implement and update IT policies and standards for the Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of ITIL / CISM / CISA is highly preferred;
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT risks management;
- Sound knowledge in information system security regulations for banks or financial institutions;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical, flexible and able to work closely with all staff levels in the organisation;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Information Technology Manager.)