Join the team at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star InterContinental Hong Kong
For an exciting career opportunity, join our team and be part of our iconic transformation when we rebrand back to The Regent Hong Kong in 2021, following a major renovation in early 2020.
InterContinental Hong Kong and its celebrated restaurants are renowned for outstanding service and stunning venues and harbourviews. Be part of an exciting transformational journey with our rebirth at one of the world’s most iconic hotels.
We are now inviting positive, self motivated talent with a really approachable manner for the above challenging role at InterContinental Hong Kong:
- Support the Information Technology Manager in the management of the hotel’s computer systems
- Ensure that all Information Systems in the hotel provide as near as possible uninterrupted services to all departments
- Provide technical assistance and advice to the hotel management and guests
- Assist the Director of Information Technology in projects implementation and daily hotel operations
- Diploma holder / IVE graduate or above in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years relevant working experience is preferable
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows applications and Network Infrastructure
- Knowledge in Hotel system will be an advantage
- Able to manage multi task simultaneously with problem solving and time management skill
- Proven team player with good interpersonal communication skills and guest oriented
- Candidate with less experience or qualification in other fields will be considered for the position of Information Technology Assistant
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental Hong Kong a great place to work. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit www.ihg.jobs or email your resume to the hotel directly at email@example.com, fax: 2739 5615 or mail to the attention of Director of Human Resources, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Come join our team!
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)