We are now inviting suitable candidate(s) to join us in the Information Technology Office for the following post(s):
Information Technology Officer (Ref: 22001D7)
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointee shall mainly be responsible for the following:
- participating in the development and maintenance of the University’s core administrative systems;
- assisting in change control procedures, programming, system supports and system documentations preparation; and
- performing other duties as assigned.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications, experience and competence:
- recognized degree in Information Technology or relevant disciplines;
- solid experience in application system development on Microsoft Dynamics 356 will be an advantage;
- hands-on skills in SQL is preferable; and
- proficient in both English & Chinese.
Candidates may be invited to attend a written test.
Terms and Conditions for Appointment
An attractive remuneration package, including basic salary, an end-of-contract gratuity, and a discretionary incentive payment, where applicable, will be offered to the right candidates. Generous annual leave, staff-development sponsorships, medical and dental benefits, and life insurance coverage will also be provided.