Rosewood Hong Kong celebrates a culture in which Rosewood Associates are inspired to look at life a little differently, through a lens of limitless possibilities. We aim to create an innovative culture of intimate and casual, yet refined, hospitality, empowering Rosewood Associates to create indelible memories for themselves, for one other and for our guests.
The vertical estate on the majestic harbour, Rosewood Hong Kong is seeking intuitive, engaging and impassioned Associates to embark on a Rosewood Journey with us. Apply Now.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Support the roll-out of new applications and computer systems
- Respond and support service in a timely manner
- Prioritise and manage tasks and support cases
- Assist to manage Windows server infrastructure, LAN/WAN infrastructure, Wi-Fi infrastructure, Office 365 and IP Telephony
- Degree holder or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Preferably 1-5 years working experience in IT field; Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, attentive and with sense of urgency
- Independent and able to work under pressure