This position is responsible for lifecycle management of institutional accounts (including licensed financial institutions, corporations as well as family offices).
- Maintain and build the business relationship with the above institutional accounts;
- Work closely with the client’s investment and research teams;
- Present research services and advise clients on investment opportunities via cash equities, OTC derivatives as well as other financial solutions;
- Coordinate roadshow and corporate access for the above clients;
- Execute transactions including managing underwriting risk, marketing, bookbuilding, pricing, and allocation process across departments; and
- Review client feedback periodically and propose continuous improvement plan to enhance client satisfaction.
- Thorough understanding of sales and trading business. Strong academic background in the areas of macro economics or international finance;
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm’s products and services; and
- Understanding of client’s investment behavior and orientation.
- Relevant experiences in areas of equity, fixed income, structured finance, or macro research, etc.;
- Experiences in covering global hedge fund or private bank clients;
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities;
- Candidates who are applying for the Director / Executive Director position should have at least 8 years of relevant working plus team-leading experiences; and
- Candidates with at least 4 years of relevant working experiences will be considered as AVP / VP.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid skills of economic, quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills;
- Customer-oriented mentality;
- Passionate for the sales job;
- Self-confident & energetic;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy with an ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships; and
- Proficiency in spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.