Who are we?
Bravo Transport Services Limited is an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, Bravo plays an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, the Bravo team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Bravo’s goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
At Bravo, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. Bravo is able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, Bravo was one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. Bravo prides itself on proritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us.
Bravo is on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder, with ANZIIF / ACII is preferred
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in general insurance is preferred
- Good understanding of Motor Insurance and Employees’ Compensation claims is an advantage.
- Good analytical, self-motivated and open-minded problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in attending Small Claims Tribunal is preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure.
- Suitable candidates with more working experiences may be considered as Senior Insurance Officer
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Exercise prudence in the process, investigation and settlement of claims.
- Familiar with the procedures regarding direct and pre-action settlement with claimants and claimants’ solicitor.
- Manage all classes of claims and recovery proactively.
- Handle claims related enquiries and complaints
- Able to manage & prioritise workload and diary management
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Resourcing Specialist, Bravo Transport, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.