FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Station in assigned bank partner’s branch to provide professional insurance planning services to customers
- Achieve the insurance sales targets by collaboration with bank branch sales staff
- Build strong relationship with customers by conducting meeting, analyzing the personal financial situation and identifying their insurance needs
- Recommend appropriate life insurance products to best suit customers’ needs
- Work closely with branch manager and line manager to optimize the sales result
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base
- Comply with the guidelines on all sales process
- Form 5 graduate or above, degree holder is preferable but not a must
- At least 2 years relevant sales experience in bancassurance or insurance business field
- Insurance Specialist / Relationship Manager from banks and Insurance Agent are also welcome
- Extensive knowledge on insurance products and services, knowledge on critical illness and medical plan is an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5 (whereas Paper 2 & 5 are optional)
- Fluent mandarin speaking is definitely an advantage
**We offer basic salary with competitive incentive scheme, excellent learning & development opportunities to the right candidate.**
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.