Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Station in assigned bank partner’s branch to provide professional insurance planning services to customers
- Achieve the insurance sales targets by collaboration with bank branch sales staff
- Build strong relationship with customers by conducting meeting, analyzing the personal financial situation and identifying their insurance needs
- Recommend appropriate life insurance products to best suit customers’ needs
- Work closely with branch manager and line manager to optimize the sales result
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base
- Comply with the guidelines on all sales process
- Form 5 graduate or above, degree holder is preferable but not a must
- At least 2 years relevant sales experience in bancassurance or insurance business field
- Insurance Specialist / Relationship Manager from banks and Insurance Agent are also welcome
- Extensive knowledge on insurance products and services, knowledge on critical illness and medical plan is an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5 (whereas Paper 2 & 5 are optional)
- Fluent mandarin speaking is definitely an advantage
**We offer basic salary with competitive incentive scheme, excellent learning & development opportunities to the right candidate.**
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.