FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
• Collaborate with Bank branch sales staff to provide professional insurance planning services to customer through conducting meeting with customers
• Analyze customer's personal financial situation and identify their needs; and recommends life insurance products to best suit their needs
• Work closely with branch manager and line manager to optimize the sales result
• Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base
• Comply with the guidelines on all sales process
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge on insurance products and services, especially on critical illness and medical plan
• Good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
• IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5
• Fluent mandarin speaking is definitely an advantage
• Degree Holder is preferable but not a must
We offer 5-day work, 15 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Job ref no.||77173467-R-0001093 (CT3117979-01#0047)|