Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Services (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (iPhone / Android / Windows betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,300,000 customers and contribute to over 65 per cent of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages key account processes and channel infrastructure across channels which are essential to customers’ digital wagering experience. Last but not least, the Department has also taken on the role of wagering systems “champion" for all betting channels.
- participate in daily monitoring and operation of the Club's interactive betting channels
- resolve customer enquiries and problems regarding the Club’s interactive betting channels
- participate in the post go-live checking of system implementation of Club's interactive betting channels enhancement
- participate in the UAT, including but not limited to test plan development, preparation of test cases and expected outputs, test execution and results documentation and communicaton
- supervise and recruit part-time support staff
You should have
- a degree in Business with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- a degree in Information Systems or Engineering with a keen business sense and ability to take the customer’s viewpoint
- at least 3 years’ relevant working experience; experience in customer support or operation support in e-Business will be an advantage
- exposure to customer-centric design and development of e-Business web sites and / or portals
- positive mindset, creative and persistent in achieving results
- excellent communication skills and command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- to prepare to work on shifts round the clock, including Sundays and public holidays
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.