Developing all design concepts and consequent images, drawing, materials, finished, construction details and tender documentations
Liaise and coordinate with contractors ,suppliers and third parties
To update and maintain design library and perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- At least 3 years of interior design experience preferred for the senior positions
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup & other design based skills
- Familiar with interior design / fitting-out works or building renovation would be an advantage
- Details focus and great sense of responsibility and willing to work overtime, under pressure
- Able to work independently yet a team player and willing to pay site visit
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for the Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer position
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#8567|