- Proficient in AutoCAD / Photoshop / 3D SketchUp
- Site inspection and measurement
- Assist in space planning and material selection.
- Prepare concept boards and presentation materials.
- Able to handle layout plan, elevation and detailed design drawings
- Assist in project coordination with contractors and suppliers
- Certificate/Diploma in Interior Design
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in commercial projects
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, organized and having good communication skills
- Able to work and learn with positive attitude
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- 5-day work
- 12 days Annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
Please send your detailed CV, portfolio, salary expectation and current availability status via email or click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.